AF Rewards is a way for you to acquire points and special discounts that reward your loyalty
- Students will receive a stamp for each $1,500 spent per transaction. Splitting of bills or combination of bills is not allowed.
- Stamps will be allocated two weeks after the term has started.
- 5 stamps must be collected to enjoy 10% off on French class tuitions fees (private tuition not included).
- Discount only applies to French class tuitions fees (private tuition not included).
- Discount is for single use only and the AF Rewards card must be surrendered to AFHK when redeemed.
- AF Reward card is valid for 24 months after the starting date of the first term stated on the card.
- Discount can only be redeemed within the validity period of the AF rewards card.
- This offer doesn’t apply for the immersion programmes in France.
In the event that AF decides to terminate this scheme, AF shall give at least one year notice by displaying the information at all AF
centres, as well as on AF website
Offer is only applicable for the student stated on the card, the discount or stamps are non-transferable. Stamps have no monetary value
and cannot be exchanged or redeemed in any way for cash or other products, offers or discounts.
- In case of loss, a $10 administration fee is required for replacement.
The AF rewards card benefits cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer, discounts (such as Early Bird), or cash coupons.
Alliance Française de Hong Kong reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion, any time and without prior
- In the event of any dispute, Alliance Française de Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
- 法協績分卡的折扣不能與其他促銷優惠、折扣（如Early Bird）或現金券同時使用。