Student's Affairs Assistant
- Handle the student’s registration as well as cash following and office administration
- Co-ordination the facilities management functions, including cleaning & checking etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of audio-video facilities would be an advantage
- A good team player with strong communication & presentation skills
- Well organized, details-minded and independent
- Shift duties may be required on irregular hours, Sundays and Statutory holidays for events
We offer 6-day work (total working hours are 37.5 or 41.5 per week), annual leave, medical insurance, mandatory provident fund. The
appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract with the possibility of renewal. Interested parties please send your full resume stating
current & expected salary and date of availability to Liliane.